USE THIS HEADSET ONLY ON (RE)MOVABLE CHIN-BAR HELMETS
Standard non-powered Lower Cables available now:
* Honda Goldwing/Valk 5-Pin systems
* Yamaha Venture and, Kawasaki Voyager (pre-'08) 5-Pin
* Air Rider COBRA 75 WX ST 5-Pin systems
* Older HD factory systems with 5-Pin factory jacks.
* Direct-Connect to iPod/GPS/Standard Universal audio devices with mic input (optional), and audio output on 3.5mm standard jacks.
EdSets "Power Cables" for amplified microphone systems from:
* Victory Vision factory system (7-Pin Radio Sound pinout)
* Can Am Spyder factory system (7-Pin Radio Sound pinout)
* Kawasaki 1700 factory system (7-Pin Radio Sound pinout)
* Harley Davidson factory system (7-Pin Harley Davidson unique pinout)
* BMW Voice II system (6-Pin J&M/BMW pinout)
* J&M CB2003 handlebar CB (6-PinJ&M/BMW pinout)
PLEASE NOTE when using your headset on different bikes:
> EdSets uses the lower cable to match the bike to the headset.
> We put the preamplifier, if required by the bike, into the lower cable itself (lowers cost for non-amped mic systems).
> You can ride any bike mentioned above by using the appropriate lower cable.
All Radio Sound sourced systems can use the same Power Cable, but we
differentiate the preferred cable based only on the need for 90-degree or
180-degree (straight) lower plugs.
> HD pinout is unique, fits
ONLY HD, it is 7-pin, but different pin assignments than others. There
is a straight and right angle available for the two jack types on the
> All 6-Pin systems are interchangeable, performance may vary depending on the bike.
All 5-Pin systems are interchangeable, and are the only bikes that do
NOT require an externally amplified microphone system.
Direct Connect cables for consumer electronics:
3G "Zumo' lower cable for this 3G headset works with GPS that have
standard 3.5mm (iPod style) audio output jack, and 2.5mm mono mic input
jack. Most bluetooth GPS will have these jacks.
* Some handheld CB radios may be adapted using the 3G Zumo cable as long as the unit can use a dynamic microphone.
Use our male-to-male patch cable to connect an iPod to the 3G module to
listen to iPod when not on a bike with a factory system.
TO ORDER: Choose your bike system from the drop-down list, and whether
you need a right angle plug for the bike or a straight one if
available, then place one headset per helmet in your cart and proceed to